Practical builder, or, Workman's general assistant, shewing the most approved and easy methods for drawing and working the whole or separate part of any building ... rules of carpentry ... the proportion of the five orders ... with plans and elevations of gentlemens and farm-houses, yards, barns, (1774)

fullscreen
Author: Pain, William, 1730?-1790?
Subject: Architecture -- Early works to 1800; Building -- Early works to 1800; Decoration and ornament, Architectural
Publisher: London: Printed for I. Taylor
Call number: NA2515. P185 1774
Digitizing sponsor: Lyrasis Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor: The Library of Virginia
Collection: libraryofvirginia; americana

Description

By William Pain, London: Printed for I. Taylor, 1774.

Identifier: practicalbuilder00pain
Scanningcenter: nj
Shiptracking: M0000
Operator: scanner-violet-huynh@...